RTS strengthens its operations in Brazil and moves its head office to the financial centre of São Paulo
4 December 2017
RTS has taken one further step in its trajectory in Brazil, moving its office in São Paulo to a strategic location in the city, thus strengthening the operations of the Group in the country. The new head office is to be found at 1200 Rua Bela Cintra, near Avenida Paulista, the main financial centre of the city.
The new headquarters feature a modern, high quality structure for employees and customers and boast a dynamic and open environment aimed at rendering better service and performance.
RTS recently held an inauguration cocktail in the new office attended by a number of insurance market professionals. It was a pleasant gathering where the attendees exchanged their ideas and experiences of the local market. This event marked a new phase in the development of the Company’s operations in Brazil, confirming the firm commitment that RTS Group is making in this market.
RTS History in Brazil
RTS began operating in Brazil in 2010, in the city of Santo André. There has been a marked growth in operations every year, and currently there are 68 employees throughout the national territory, with seven well located offices at strategic points to meet the needs of the business. These are situated in São Paulo/SP (head office), Campinas, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Recife, Canoas and Goiás.
In Brazil, RTS relies on its skilled and competent professionals, qualified to deal with claims in all business lines.
The managing structure and technical team of RTS Brazil are integrated by:
- International Board: Sancho Azevedo (General Director – Brazil and Portugal)
- National Board: Leonardo Duarte (National Director)
- Technical Board: Antonio Everton de Souza (Technical Director)
- Large Risks: Leonardo Myanaki (Coordinator)
- Property SP and SOUTH: Fernando Labate (Coordinator)
- Property ES, MG, RJ, NE and SE: Marcelo Sanguedo (Coordinator)
- Liability, E&O and Financial Lines: William Leal (Coordinator)
- Marine: Douglas Moraes (Coordinator)
- RTSis: Diego Nunes and Douglas Moras (Coordinators)