Our Construction specialty, which has been at the forefront since our bureau was first established, has a team of qualified specialists who accumulate decades of experience and knowledge, acquired through participation in the resolution of the most relevant losses in Spain.
Types of losses
- Linear works: roads, railways, gas pipelines, etc.
- Geotech: cuttings, embankments
- Maritime works: ports, marine outfalls, rockfill protections
- Underground works: Tunnels, Galleries, Cut and Cower
- Hydraulic works and installations
- Singular works
- Infrastructure, developments
- Serial constructions
- RTS also has a LCC Division, comprising qualified technical professionals with proven experience, who are active on site.
- Given the links between all the listed types, we have handled losses involving Technicians’ Professional Liability; Decennial Insurance; ALOP, EPC contracts and PML calculations.
- Over more than 20 years, this experience has expanded to LATAM, Africa, the US, rest of Europe and currently Australia.
- In Spain, the team is made up of 30 professionals: civil engineers, public works engineers and building engineers, architects and technical architects, who have participated in over 50,000 losses.
Some of the losses we have intervened in:
- Expo-Sevilla fire
- Superport of Bilbao
- Boliden / Aznalcóllar, tailings pond
- Broken water tanks in Melilla and Arganda, Madrid
- Collapse of the Ermua Sports Centre
- Flooding of the Maghreb gas pipeline
- Fire in Sacromonte, Granada
- Design defect of the Kursal auditorium, San Sebastián
- Collapse of the AVE high-speed train tunnels, Barcelona and Sevilla
- Claims involving the underground systems of Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Sevilla
- Breakwaters (sea storms) in Tenerife, Barcelona, Rota, Coruña, Menorca, Tarragona…
- Losses in the Montblanc tunnel, Cataluña
- River floodings in Zaragoza, Andalucía, Cataluña, the Levant…
- Viaducts of La Herradura, Granada. Design defects.
- Fire at the Fórum, in Barcelona
- Fire at the Swedish Embassy in Madrid
- Carmel Tunnel, Barcelona
- Breakwater collapse in Barcelona
Outside of Spain
Specialty Management > email@example.com
Buildings: Luis Fortuny
Civil Works: Sancho Azevedo
- Floods in Monterrey, México
- Earthquake, Chile
- El Niño floods, Chile
- Olympic Stadium, Tunisia
- Desalination plants, Algeria
- Maghreb gas pipeline, Morocco
- Thermal power plant assembly, Portugal
- Floods in Portugal/Azores
- Viaduct collapse, Azores
- Hurricanes, México
- Floods, Germany
- Professional liability, design, US
- Professional liability, design, Indonesia.
- Professional liability, design, Poland
- Storm-Combined Cycle, Algeria.
- Burying-Quito, Ecuador
- Soil collapse, Panamá and Guatemala
- Storm, Perú
- Motorways, Colombia