Art and Antiques
Art Professionals, Doctors in Art History, and university lecturers specialised in appraising works of art, all form part of RTS’s expert team assigned to this specialty, guaranteeing the quality of our intervention.
Method of Work
The valuation and appraisal of Artistic Works and Antiques is carried out by
1. Analysing the situation and evolution of the items in the art market
- Study of the primary market, pricing of artistic works in direct sale and through art galleries
- The secondary market, in other words auction prices, prices of antique dealers and state of conservation of the artistic work
2. Analysing damage affecting the artistic works, restauration costs, and depreciation owing to damage sustained
- RTS’s Art team has international experience.
- Our network of experts in Latin America, the United States and the Caribbean positions us as one of the most important Spanish bureaus with an international presence.
- Our own network of offices on the Iberian Peninsula, in America and the Caribbean is complemented by those of the associates of VRS Adjusters in the rest of the world, offering a swift, effective, and comparable service in our expert interventions.
Our adjustment services:
- Damage to items on display at exhibitions or fairs (accidents, structural damage, vandalism, etc.)
- Damage to artistic works located in private spaces (e.g., flooding, fire)
- Theft of artistic works from private individuals
- Thefts from exhibitions
- Appraisals of private collections
- Security design for art exhibitions
The high level of training and specialisation of the various professionals who make up our RTS Arts and Antiques team allows us to rigorously assess claims related to the fine arts such as:
- Tapestries and carpets
- Restauration costs
- Demerit of the damaged artistic work
Specialty Management – (email@example.com)