Notice of General Meeting of Shareholders of RTS
Madrid, 29th May 2022
As agreed by the Board of Directors of the company, we hereby call the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of RIESGOS TASACIONES Y SERVICIOS, S.A. to be held at the registered office on 29 June 2022, at 11:00 a.m. on a single call, in accordance with the following agenda:
- Examination and approval, as the case may be, of the consolidated interim financial statements at 31 December 2020.
- Examination and approval, as the case may be, of the Annual Accounts and Directors’ Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
- Examination and approval, as the case may be, of the proposal for the application of the result corresponding to the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
- Examination and approval, as the case may be, of the management of the Administrative Body during the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
- Extension, if applicable, of the appointment of the auditors.
- Information on the new group management system implemented.
- Amendment, if appropriate, of Article 15 of the Articles of Association relating to the administrative body.
- Approval, where appropriate, of the maximum amount of directors’ remuneration.
- Renewal, as the case may be, of the positions on the board of directors.
- Resolutions in connection with transfers of shares in the company relating to acquisitions mortis causa and relating to shareholders who do not perform ancillary services.
- Delegation of powers for the execution, formalisation and notarisation of the resolutions adopted.
- Questions and requests.
- Reading and approval, if appropriate, of the minutes of the General Meeting.
Attendance at the General Meeting may be in person or by telematic means (video conference). Telematic connection details shall be provided sufficiently in advance.
Pursuant to the provisions of art. 272 of the Capital Companies Act, shareholders may obtain from the company the documents comprising the annual accounts submitted for approval as well as, where appropriate, the management report and the auditor’s report. The documents relating to the proposed amendment to the Articles of Association will also be available to shareholders.
Confirmation of attendance or representation is requested.