The purpose of General Liability is to regulate a system of compensatory financial arrangements to rectify the damage, harm or loss caused to third parties as a consequence of contractual or extracontractual relations. To deal with the consequences of lawsuits or financial claims in this sense, our experts analyse the root causes and determine the extent of the possible damage occurring in a claim, and prepare a financial evaluation of the potential consequences.
Our activities involving General Liability extend to the following areas:
- General Liability (GL)
- Employers’ Liability and Health and Safety Risks
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
In this regard, our activities include the following, among many others:
- Investigation of Occupational Accidents in construction and in companies.
- Analysis of liability and evaluation of regulatory compliance.
- Personal injury valuations.
- Financial claims for accidents.
We have a team of more than 150 technicians who specialise in all industrial sectors and value/adjust losses related to:
- Design defects.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Errors in Commercialisation.
- Noncompliance with Regulations.