Art and Antiques
Works of art, antiques, jewelry, metals and precious stones become, today, artistic representations of high economic value. We valuate / adjust claims associated to:
- Damages to works of art and jewelry caused by water or flood.
- Damages caused by faulty handling during transport, assembly or disassembly of exhibitions.
- Damages caused by negligence in removals or cleaning activities.
- Appraisal of values for missing items lost or stolen.
- Damages to recovered works of art.
- Damage to goods of cultural interest and historical façades.
In this Department we also participate in initiation of procedures for application of BIC and carry out appraisal and cataloging of works of art of all disciplines: painting, engraving, sculpture, pottery, silverware, jewelry and other decorative arts.