Catastrophic Risk (CAT)
RTS has more than 25 years of international experience managing this type of events, we even have a group of specialists and administrative personnel specialized in this type of claims, with specific protocols of action and continuous training.
We have an extensive experience dealing with catastrophes or events with special social alarm:
- Extensive experience in extraordinary events in Spain.
- Numerous interventions in earthquake damage, atypical cyclonic storm and floods, both for the Insurance Compensation Consortium and for private insurance entities.
- Experience in the urgent implantation of temporary offices and expert teams in highly localized events with great social impact such as avenues, hail, etc.
- Part of our management team has extensive experience leading expert teams for more than eleven years in the Insurance Compensation Consortium.
- International experience intervening in most of the catastrophes produced by hurricanes such as Jeanne, Ivan, Emily, Dean, Wilma, Katrina, Klaus or Irma, as well as in several of the earthquakes in Turkey, and in the earthquakes in Colombia and Chile in the years 2008 and 2010, respectively.
- We have also managed for the insurers claims with more than two million people affected by power cuts in the city of Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 2010.