In the field of Cinematography we adjust whatever incident that could affect the shooting of feature films, series, spots, promotional videos, etc., including, among claims that may be subject of an Adjuster’s opinion:
- Interruption of filming due to illness or accidents of actors, directors, etc.
- Interruption of filming due to breakdown of equipments.
- Consequential losses arising from loss of shooting material due to damages.
- Damage to filming teams.
- Damage to filming locations.
With regard to Contingencies – Events, we usually adjust, among others:
- Cancellation, interruption, abandonment or postponement of performances by adverse weather.
- Cancellations or postponements due to illness of the artist.
- Additional expenses to avoid cancellation of the event.