Financial institutions and large corporations are exposed to various dishonest and fraudulent acts that can be performed by people outside and external to the institution, but also by those people who are employed and working within the institution or company.
We have a team of Economists and Auditors with proven experience in large companies and corporations as well as in financial institutions, that appraise / adjust losses associated to:
- The loss caused by employees’ infidelity.
- Loss of property located in the Insured’s premises.
- Loss, damage, destruction, theft, and misappropriation of Insured’s property while in transit.
- Counterfeiting or alteration of checks, bills of exchange, and payment orders.
- Counterfeiting of coins.
- Counterfeiting, fraudulent manipulation, loss or theft of securities.
- Swindle, fraud, and cybercrime.
- Losses to rental boxes or ATMs, by theft, damage, or destruction.
- Blackmail/threats to people or property of the Insured’s.
- Costs of legal defence or legal costs due to claims or denouncements filed against the Insured as a result of a loss.